The FDE Enclosure is designed specifically for Fibre Optic Splicing and provides organization, splicing and security for your FTTx, broadband, distribution and building entrance applications.
With the ability of installing the FDE in an enclosure, pedestal of standalone makes this a very versatile piece of equipment in your network.
Designed specifically to better withstand environmental conditions, Inventronics’ specialized CORR II process ensures that each enclosure is durably constructed and finished with an exceptional quality polyester powder coating.
Each enclosure is constructed of 0.064 Aluminum and incorporates Inventronics’ CORR II process to make each cabinet look great and last longer.
- Cable Strain Relief Brackets
- Entry and Exit Grommets
- Fibre Routing System Standard
- Splice Tray Support for “B” Style Trays
- Bulkhead Panel Supports up to 24 Optical Connections
- Ground Stud
- MDU or Pedestal Ready
- MDU Splicing
- FTTx Splicing
- OSP Splicing
- 18.5”Hx8”Wx4”D (470x203x102)
- 0.064 Aluminum Construction
- Polyester Powder Paint Grey
- 5 lbs
- Part # 329011-2 / FDE Enclosure
- Part # 329009-2 / 6 Port Bulkhead Kit
- Part # 329010-2 / 12 Port Bulkhead Kit