The Inventronics MDU Enclosures also known as a Pull Box or Junction Box are designed for cable and telecom companies who require secure enclosures with increased functionality and can resist harsh outdoor weather.
Designed specifically to better withstand environmental conditions, Inventronics’ specialized CORR II process ensures that each cabinet is durably constructed and finished with an exceptional quality polyester powder coating.
Each enclosure is constructed of 16ga galvanized G90 steel and incorporates Inventronics’ CORR II process to make each cabinet look great and last longer.
Available in a number of standard and custom sizes, these enclosures offer a variety of mounting plates, brackets, accessories and colors to meet your specific application and requirements.
- 16ga galvanized G90 steel incorporating Inventronics’ CORR II process
- Polyester Powder Paint in a variety of colors
- 3/4″ treated plywood backboard
- Quarter turn locking provisions
- Door Gasket
- Full length stainless steel hinge
- Ground Lug
- Louvered Doors / Sides (includes bug screen) for excellent heat dissipation
- Tamper resistant latch with padlock provisions
- Custom cutouts and knockouts
- Metal backboard
- Custom grounding
- Paint Colors
- Weld Assembly
- Open Back Concept