The IVT Bobcat Co-Locate Cabinet Series are designed for broadband node locations supporting remote deployment of network electronics including power supply, batteries and RF components.
Designed specifically to better withstand environmental conditions, Inventronics’ specialized CORR II process ensures that each cabinet is durably constructed and finished with an exceptional quality polyester powder coating.
Each cabinet is constructed of 14ga galvanized G90 steel and incorporates Inventronics’ CORR II process to make each cabinet look great and last longer.
Available in a number of standard and custom sizes, these cabinets offer a variety of mounting plates, brackets, accessories and colors to meet your specific application and requirements.
- 14ga galvanized G90 steel incorporating Inventronics’ CORR II process
- Polyester Powder Paint in a variety of colors
- Louvered Doors / Sides (includes bug screen) for excellent heat dissipation
- Tamper resistant latches with padlock provisions secure all doors
- Removable Doors are hinged using industry-standard stainless steel hinges
- Ground Kit standard with each door
- Adjustable Shelving Options
- Variety of Universal Mounting Plates, Amp Mounting Rods and Fiber Loop Brackets
- Multiple Power Access and Electrical Options
- 42” Stake and Anti-Frost Stake Kits Available